This job posting is no longer active.
Posting Begin Date: 2024/02/05
Posting End Date: 2024/02/25
Sub Category: Public Health
Work Type: Part Time Not Benefit Eligible
Location: Idaho Falls, ID, United States
Minimum Salary: 17.67
Maximum Salary: 28.77
Pay Rate Type: Hourly
Eastern Idaho Public Health is looking for a Part Time RN or LPN to work out of our Idaho Falls Office, with limited travel to other offices in the district. This position will work 16 hours a week.
Registered Nurse Salary Range- 25.02-28.77
Licensed Practical Nurse Salary Range - 17.67-20.32
Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse by the state of Idaho.
Perform practical nursing care in routine to complex situations in clinics or other environments; perform related work.
· Provide nursing services in clinical settings requiring independent clinical judgment. Patients or families may vary in socioeconomic, cultural, emotional, and/or physical needs and may be confused, disoriented, aggressive or hostile. Some settings may involve exposure to communicable diseases, lifting and moving equipment weighing up to 50 pounds.
· Engage in positive problem solving and conflict resolution. Refer disgruntled clients to supervisor if unable to resolve issues. Communicate directly with person(s) where conflict or misunderstanding exists. Clarification and direct communication often easily resolve conflict.
· Adheres to Federal, State and Agency program guidelines.
These are only key responsibilities of the job. Staff can be assigned additional or different responsibilities as needed. It is the employee's job to be receptive to additional assignments and requests and to keep supervisor updated if assignments are unable to be accomplished or need additional clarification.
· Receive, greet, screen, and educate clients.
· Provide nursing services allowed in scope of work, including but not limited to injections, treatments, and blood draws.
· Complete required client forms and maintain accurate client records in Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
· Maintain a clean and stocked workplace.
· Complete program specific reports.
· Maintain a high level of medication accountability in the EMR.
· Assure nurse line calls returned per policy.
· Participate in quality assurance.
· Attend meetings as assigned. Review meeting minutes within five business days if absent.
· Utilize language line or interpret when needed.
· Employees of Eastern Idaho Public Health have an “Emergency Response Role” and may be requested to respond to threats of a public health emergency in accordance with the District’s Public Health Preparedness Plan. This may include requirements to work longer shifts, nights, or weekends, and to perform duties different than your daily routine. Employees will not be asked, expected, or allowed to perform duties for which they are not trained or qualified.
Hiring is done without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, or disability.
NOTICE: Idaho's Public Health Districts are agencies that are authorized by the State of Idaho
as independent bodies. District employees are not State of Idaho employees, rather District employees who receive benefits through the Office of Group Insurance.